Services & Events
Support & Training
I offer emotional and psychological support for your personal development in the form of mindfulness coaching, counselling and training. All of the sessions take place in Lytham, unless otherwise stated. I work with individuals and groups of any size, with both private clients and organisations. I offer specific help in the following areas, and invite you to get in touch on 07855 491485 or 01253 731567 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how I may best be of service in one or all of the following areas:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Anxiety, Stress Management & Relaxation
- Emotional Intelligence/Resilience
- Bespoke Corporate Work: Introductory seminars, talks and workshops and in-depth individual and group coaching and mentoring to improve health, wellbeing, communication and leadership skills. Retreats also offered for closed groups/teams.
- Personal Development/Leadership Coaching: Working with the inner and outer aspects of self and life – these sessions are available via Skype, phone or in person.
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy: Confidential, private appointments, to enable you to move beyond personal difficulties including: anxiety, stress, sleeplessness, relationships, health and wellbeing.
- Weekly Meditation Classes: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7pm in Lytham – enjoy a 40 minute guided meditation as part of a regular group weekly group – £28 per month (4 week month). Booking is essential.
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course based on the best-selling book Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams & Danny Penman. Jan will share her expertise and experience of mindfulness practice to take you through the book, chapter by chapter in the company of a supportive group of like-minded people. The course will provide much-needed guidance to ensure you get the most from the book. Next course commences on Thursday 11 January 2018 7-9pm in Lytham. The cost is £250 (10% discount paid by 23 November). Also starting in Lancaster 11 January 2-4pm
- Retreat Mornings: 2017 – 1st Saturday of the Month 10am-1pm (Lytham): **9 Dec** (i.e. the 2nd Sat), 6 Jan, 3 Feb etc. Give your mind and body a real treat with time out to relax and re-energise through a selection of mindfulness practices, including deep relaxation, guided meditation, silent meditation and mindful dialogue – £40 or £30 pre-paid.
- Mindful Inquiry Group (Lytham): Monthly: Monday 27 November A small personal development group for people interested in sharing and learning together. The groups provide support and guidance for mindfulness practice, with opportunities to discuss and deepen practice £25 pre-paid.
- August 2018 Mindfulness Retreat, Inner Hebrides: This is a unique opportunity to reconnect with Nature and our own Nature on the beautiful ‘wee’ Isle of Muck off the West Coast of Scotland. The island offers us a tranquil place away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, to meditate, reflect and connect. The cost for the week (including organic vegan meals, accommodation and mindfulness tuition/facilitation) is £420 (twin) £450 (single). This is a small retreat for 4 to 6 people only.
- 23-25 February 2018 Mindfulness Retreat at Swarthmoor Hall, Ulverston: A small accessible retreat in a beautiful setting, offering space for time-out to practice mindfulness together (includes periods of silence, mindful eating, and guided meditation, as well as cooking organic vegan food. Suitable for all levels of experience or none – retreat cost £160 (10% discount paid by 31 dec 2017) + accommodation from £30 pppn
“Jan has an air of calm about her that is contagious. Working with her for just one day started a shift in me that enabled me to be more aware of my self and what is important to me. I am now healthier, more relaxed, aware and productive as a result.” SME owner
“Thank you barely covers it – I loved being part of the group attending your workshop on mindfulness – it was a gift – your calm, non-judgmental style is a great skill and credit.”
Drew Drummond, Drummond International.