Services & Events
Support & Training
I work one-to-one and with groups offering mindfulness-based workshops, private appointments in-person and via the phone or internet. I work in Lytham, Lancashire, as well as offering in-house training, therapy and coaching for personal development. See below for current workshops, retreats etc.
I specialise in mindfulness amd I bring a wealth of knowledge and understanding of personal development based on 20 + years of training and personal work. Please get in touch on 07855 491485 or 01253 731567 or email me email@example.com if you would like to book any of the following:
- Weekly Meditation Classes: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7pm in Lytham – enjoy a 40 minute guided meditation as part of a regular group weekly group – £28 per month (4 week month). Booking is essential.
- Personal Therapy: Confidential appointments offering a gentle approach to your personal challenges and needs through mindfulness/meditation. Appointments are from £40 an hour and can be booked weekly, fortnightly, monthly or occasionally. If you would like a FREE initial consultation to learn more about my approach please call me on 01253 731567 or 07855 491485.
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course based on the best-selling book Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams & Danny Penman. Jan will teach you about mindfulness and the practice guiding you through the book, chapter by chapter in the company of a supportive group of like-minded people. The course will provide much-needed guidance and support showing you how it will benefit you in your daily life. Next course in Lytham commences on Thursday 5 April 7-9pm – FREE taster session on Thursday 22 March – book now if you are interested to find out more.
- Retreat Mornings: 1st Saturday of the Month 10am-1pm (Lytham): Give your mind and body a real treat with time out to relax and re-energise through a selection of mindfulness practices, including deep relaxation, guided meditation, journalling and group sharing – £40 or £30 pre-paid.
- ‘Less Frantic’ Group: On-going monthly support for people who have graduated from the 8 week course (see above). The groups provide continuing learning and guidance whilst helping to keep you on-track with your personal mindfulness practice and journey. Mondays: 7-9pm 30 April, 21 May, 25 June, 23 July…
- ‘Easy Vegan’ Cookery Workshop: We will prep, cook and eat a variety of simple vegan dishes – introducing you to new ingredients and inspiring you with familiar ones. Diet is essential to health and wellbeing and this is an opportunity to make some lifestyle changes and enjoy a few hours with like-minded people, finishing with lunch! Saturday 14 April 10am-2pm (£45). Lytham
- 12-14 October 2018 Mindfulness Retreat at Swarthmoor Hall, Ulverston: A small accessible retreat in a beautiful setting, offering space for time-out to practice mindfulness together (includes periods of silence, mindful eating, and guided meditation, as well as cooking organic vegan food. Suitable for all levels of experience or none – retreat cost £160 + accommodation from £40 pppn.
- August 2019 Mindfulness Retreat, Inner Hebrides: This is a unique opportunity to reconnect with Nature and our own Nature on the beautiful ‘wee’ Isle of Muck off the West Coast of Scotland. The island offers us a tranquil place away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, to meditate, reflect and connect. The cost for the week (including organic vegan meals, accommodation and mindfulness tuition/facilitation) is £420 (twin) £450 (single). This is a small retreat for 4 to 6 people only.
- Bespoke Corporate Work: Introductory seminars, talks and workshops and in-depth individual and group coaching and mentoring to improve health, wellbeing, communication and leadership skills. Retreats also offered for closed groups/teams.
- Personal Development/Leadership Coaching: Working with the inner and outer aspects of self and life – these sessions are available via Skype, phone or in person.
“Jan has an air of calm about her that is contagious. Working with her for just one day started a shift in me that enabled me to be more aware of my self and what is important to me. I am now healthier, more relaxed, aware and productive as a result.” SME owner
“Thank you barely covers it – I loved being part of the group attending your workshop on mindfulness – it was a gift – your calm, non-judgmental style is a great skill and credit.”
Drew Drummond, Drummond International.