Services & Events
Support & Training
I work one-to-one and with groups offering mindfulness-based workshops, private appointments in-person and via the phone or internet. I work in Lytham, Lancashire, as well as offering in-house training, therapy and coaching for personal development. See below for current workshops, retreats etc.
I specialise in mindfulness and offer a wealth of knowledge and understanding of personal development gained over 20 years. Please get in touch on 07855 491485 or 01253 731567 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more, or to book any of the following:
- Weekly Meditation Classes: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7pm in Lytham – enjoy a 40 minute guided meditation as part of a regular group weekly group – £28 per month (4 week month). Booking is essential.
- Mindfulness Therapy & Coaching: Confidential one-to-one appointments offering a gentle approach to your personal challenges and needs, using mindfulness practice. I can help you to reframe experience and look more positively at your self and life by applying mindfulness. Appointments are £40 an hour and can be booked weekly, fortnightly, monthly or occasionally. Please call me on 01253 731567 or 07855 491485.
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course based on the best-selling book Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams & Danny Penman. People find this a life-changing experience, whether they are experienced in mindfulness or ‘newbies’. Jan offers her expertise to make the book ‘come alive’ so that you get the most from it, providing guidance and support, and sharing her personal experience. Next course in Lytham commences on Thursday 10 January 2019 7 – 9.15pm. Now Booking – places are limited.
- Retreat Mornings: 1st Saturday of the Month 10am-1pm (Lytham): Give your mind and body a real treat with time out to relax and re-energise through a selection of mindfulness practices, including deep relaxation, guided meditation, journalling and group sharing – £40 or £30 pre-paid.
- ‘Less Frantic’ Group: On-going monthly support for people who have graduated from the 8 week course (see above). The groups provide continuing learning and guidance whilst helping to keep you on-track with your personal mindfulness practice and journey. Mondays: 7-9pm (once a month)
- ‘Easy Vegan’ Cookery Demonstration: Introducing you to some basic ‘principles’ of a plant-based diet, so that you can ‘mix and match’ to produce easy, nutritious meals – this is a cookery demonstration and we finish with lunch! Please get in touch to find out the next available date 10am-2pm (£45). Lytham
- 22-24 February 2019 Mindfulness Retreat at Swarthmoor Hall, Ulverston: A small accessible retreat in a beautiful setting, offering space for time-out to practice mindfulness together (includes periods of silence, mindful eating, and guided meditation, as well as cooking organic vegan food. Suitable for all levels of experience or none – retreat cost £175 + accommodation from £40 pppn. Now Booking
- Bespoke Corporate Work: Introductory seminars, talks and workshops and in-depth individual and group coaching and mentoring to improve health, wellbeing, communication and leadership skills. Retreats also offered for closed groups/teams.
- Personal Development/Leadership Coaching: Working with the inner and outer aspects of self and life – these sessions are available via Skype, phone or in person.
“Jan has an air of calm about her that is contagious. Working with her for just one day started a shift in me that enabled me to be more aware of my self and what is important to me. I am now healthier, more relaxed, aware and productive as a result.” SME owner
“Thank you barely covers it – I loved being part of the group attending your workshop on mindfulness – it was a gift – your calm, non-judgmental style is a great skill and credit.”
Drew Drummond, Drummond International.