Services & Events
Let’s work together…
I offer private appointments in-person in Lytham, and via the phone nationwide. I offer a combination of therapeutic and coaching skills, mindfulness and PSYCH K® to enable change and transformation.
Please get in touch on 07855 491485 or 01253 731567 or email me email@example.com if you would like to know more, or to book any of the following:
- Mindfulness Coaching: Confidential one-to-one appointments in person and by phone – offering a gentle approach to work through your personal challenges and needs, using mindfulness practice. My fee is just £45 an hour for regular, on-going appointments (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly). Please call me on 01253 731567 or 07855 491485.
- PSYCH K® I am currently offering single sessions (approx. 1 hour 15 mins) at the introductory price of £90 (full price is £150). PSYCH K® removes stress and changes limiting beliefs at the subconscious level creating quick and lasting change. Useful for all areas of life.
- Weekly Meditation Classes: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7pm in Lytham – enjoy a 40 minute guided meditation as part of a regular group weekly group – £30 per month (4 week month). Booking is essential.
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course based on the best-selling book Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams & Danny Penman. People find this a life-changing experience, whether they are experienced in mindfulness or ‘newbies’. Jan offers her expertise to make the book ‘come alive’ so that you get the most from it, providing guidance and support, and sharing her personal experience. Next courses in Lytham commence on Thursday 12 September (One place available) 2019 7-9pm & Wednesday 11 September 7-9pm £250 or £225 paid by the end of July
- Retreat Morning: 1st Saturday of the Month 10am-1pm (Lytham): It’s like a spa without the water! Time out to relax and re-energise through a selection of mindfulness practices, including deep relaxation, guided meditation, journalling and sharing – £35 booking essential.
- 25-27th October 2019 Mindfulness Retreat at Swarthmoor Hall, Ulverston: Retreats helps us to experience the true benefits of the energy of mindfulness and big changes can take place when we come together for a weekend. We will meditate, walk, relax, eat & share mindfully together. All meals are organic & vegan. Suitable for all levels of experience or none – retreat cost from £275 (single en-suite) – £295 (double en-suite). Now Booking
- Corporate Work: Group and individual work including talks, coaching, and regular meditation classes. Team retreats also available on request.
“Jan has an air of calm about her that is contagious. Working with her for just one day started a shift in me that enabled me to be more aware of my self and what is important to me. I am now healthier, more relaxed, aware and productive as a result.” SME owner
“Thank you barely covers it – I loved being part of the group attending your workshop on mindfulness – it was a gift – your calm, non-judgmental style is a great skill and credit.”
Drew Drummond, Drummond International.