Services & Events
Let’s work together…
I offer private appointments in-person in Lytham, on the phone and online – worldwide. I use a combination of therapeutic and coaching skills, mindfulness and PSYCH K® to enable change and transformation.
Please get in touch on 07855 491485 or 01253 731567 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more, or to book any of the following:
- Mindfulness Coaching: Confidential one-to-one appointments in person, by phone or online – offering a gentle approach to work through your personal challenges and needs, using mindfulness practice. My fee is just £45 an hour for regular, on-going appointments (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly). Please call me on 01253 731567 or 07855 491485.
- PSYCH K® removes stress and anxiety by changing self-limiting beliefs at the subconscious level, through a ‘whole-brain’ process that creates balance in your system. PSYCH-K® enables you to attract what you want into your life by ‘downloading’ beliefs that support you to achieve your goals, whatever they may be. The change is quick and lasting – sessions cost £45/hour and typically last 1.5 – 2 hours. In person, phone and online. Call me if you wish to know more.
- Weekly Meditation Classes: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7pm in Lytham – enjoy a 40 minute guided meditation as part of a regular group weekly group – £30 per month (4 week month). Booking is essential.
- Mini Retreat Saturday 23 November 10am-1pm (Lytham): Come and find out more about mindfulness and enjoy some meditations. This mini retreat costs just £30 (booking essential).
- 8 Week Mindfulness Course based on the best-selling book Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams & Danny Penman. People find this a life-changing experience, whether they are experienced in mindfulness or ‘newbies’. Jan offers her expertise to make the book ‘come alive’ so that you get the most from it, providing guidance and support, and sharing her personal experience. Next course in Lytham commences on Thursday 9th January 2020 – £250 or £225 paid by the end of November
- 6-8th March 2020 Mindfulness Retreat at Swarthmoor Hall, Ulverston: Retreats helps us to experience the true benefits of the energy of mindfulness and big changes can take place when we come together for a weekend. We will meditate, walk, relax, eat & share mindfully together. All meals are organic & vegan. Suitable for all levels of experience or none – retreat cost from £290 (single en-suite) Now Booking
- Corporate Work: Group and individual work including talks, coaching, and regular meditation classes. Team retreats also available on request.
“Jan has an air of calm about her that is contagious. Working with her for just one day started a shift in me that enabled me to be more aware of my self and what is important to me. I am now healthier, more relaxed, aware and productive as a result.” SME owner
“Thank you barely covers it – I loved being part of the group attending your workshop on mindfulness – it was a gift – your calm, non-judgmental style is a great skill and credit.”
Drew Drummond, Drummond International.